Sunday, February 22, 2009

Liberty Reserve Hacking Tools

For those not familiar, these are the most popular and some of the most hard to get programs regarding Liberty Reserve. Any time Liberty Reserve updates its security, I will send all clients the new upgrade as soon as it is released.

These are the cheapest prices you can find on the net from a reputable seller. If someone finds a cheaper bargain elsewhere, I will match it after I deem it valid.

NOTE: There are many scammers and simple distributors selling these products on several forums. I originally brought from several of them in the past, only to find the software simply duplicated without an activation key, or new patches (if I got the software at all).

I provide my products with new activation keys, and will supply a lifetime of updates to my clients. The product is guaranteed to work on the OS as detailed. I cannot however offer refunds, but I can provide a one-on-one tutorial on how to set it up via the msg of your choice (Maximum time ~ 30 min, Estimated time ~ 10 min). Rippers stay away. No demos due to crackers :)


LIBHACK-2

Originally created by missomhack. This tool hacks Liberty Reserve accounts usually very simply and safely as used with proxies (socks option available in settings). You are about to simply transfer the targets account to another without the authority of the target. No annoymous transfer option included like a regular Liberty Reserve transfer (Liberty Reserve charges .75 for this). If the authentication does not happen immediately, a customized brute force option is available. While it does take longer to access the server this way, it is usually a rare occasion when this is needed. I have yet to find an occasion when this software fails. %100 succes rate!
OS : Windows XP and Vista
UPDATE: DEC 2008

diamondstarprofit's price : 300
missomhack's price : 690
OUR PRICE : 250

Payment Methods: LR (to my virgin acc), or Pecunix



(New software will be added daily as acquired and properly configured)

Feel free to make requests by email, however if you do not intend to buy or request...No SHIT Chat. midas.hacks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment